William Shakespeare: Comedy of Errors, Dramatis Personae
Updated September 23, 2019 | Infoplease Staff
- Solinus, Duke of Ephesus.
- Aegeon, a merchant of Syracuse.
twin brothers, and sons to Aegeon and Aemilia.
- Antipholus of Ephesus
- Antipholus of Syracuse
twin brothers, and attendants on the two Antipholuses.
- Dromio of Ephesus
- Dromio of Syracuse
- Balthazar, a merchant
- Angelo, a goldsmith.
- First Merchant, friend to Antipholus of Syracuse.
- Second Merchant, to whom Angelo is a debtor.
- Pinch, a schoolmaster.
- Aemilia, wife to Aegeon, an abbess at Ephesus.
- Adriana, wife to Antipholus of Ephesus.
- Luciana, her sister.
- Luce, servant to Adriana.
- A Courtezan.
- Gaoler, Officers, and other Attendants
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.