The Iliad of Homer, translated by Edward, Earl of Derby
Rendered into English Blank Verse by Edward Earl of Derby
- Note to the Fifth Edition.
- The Contention of Achilles and Agamemnon.
- The Trial of the Army and Catalogue of the Forces.
- The Duel of Menelaus and Paris.
- The Breach of the Truce, and the First Battle.
- The Acts of Diomed.
- The Episodes of Glaucus and Diomed, and of Hector and Andromache.
- The Single Combat of Hector and Ajax.
- The Second Battle, and the Distress of the Greeks.
- The Embassy to Achilles.
- The Night Adventure of Diomed and Ulysses.
- The Third Battle, and the Acts of Agamemnon.
- The Battle at the Grecian Wall.
- The Fourth Battle Continued, in which Neptune Assists the Greeks. The Acts of Idomeneus.
- Juno Deceives Jupiter by the Girdle of Venus.
- The Fifth Battle, at the Ships; and the Acts of Ajax.
- The Sixth Battle; the Acts and Death of Patroclus.
- The Seventh Battle, for the Body of Patroclus.-The Acts of Menelaus.
- The Grief of Achilles, and New Armour Made Him by Vulcan.
- The Reconciliation of Achilles and Agamemnon.
- The Battle of the Gods, and the Acts of Achilles.
- The Battle in the River Scamander.
- The Death of Hector.
- Funeral Games in Honour of Patroclus.
- The Redemption of the Body of Hector.