Meaning of youth
Pronunciation: (yth), [key]
— pl. youths youth.
- the condition of being young.
- the appearance, freshness, vigor, spirit, etc., characteristic of one who is young.
- the time of being young; early life: His youth was spent on the farm.
- the period of life from puberty to the attainment of full growth; adolescence.
- the first or early period of anything: The business, even in its youth, showed great potential.
- young persons collectively.
- a young person, esp. a young man or male adolescent.
- youth (Thesaurus)