Meaning of Wilson
Pronunciation: (wil'sun), [key]
- 1913–91, English writer.
- born 1945, U.S. playwright.
- 1869–1959, Scottish physicist: Nobel prize 1927.
- 1895–1972, U.S. literary and social critic.
- (Jeremiah Jones Colbath or Colbaith), 1812–75, U.S. politician: vice president of the U.S. 1873–75.
- 1742–98, U.S. jurist, born in Scotland: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1789–98.
- born 1916, British statesman: prime minister 1964–70, 1974–76.
- (“Christopher North”), 1785–1854, Scottish poet, journalist, and critic.
- born 1937, U.S. playwright.
- born 1936, U.S. radio astronomer: Nobel prize for physics 1978.
- born 1920, U.S. journalist and novelist.
- 1856–1924, 28th president of the U.S. 1913–21: Nobel peace prize 1919.
- a mountain in SW California, near Pasadena: observatory. 5710 ft. (1740 m).
- a city in E North Carolina. 34,424.
- a male given name.
- Wilson (Thesaurus)