when: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (hwen, wen unstressed hw&schwan, w&schwan), [key]
- at what time: to know when to be silent.
- at the time or in the event that: when we were young; when the noise stops.
- at any time; whenever: He is impatient when he is kept waiting.
- upon or after which; and then: We had just fallen asleep when the bell rang.
- while on the contrary; considering that; whereas: Why are you here when you should be in school?
- what time: Till when is the store open?
- which time: They left on Monday, since when we have heard nothing.
- the time of anything: the when and the where of an act.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.