Wells: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (welz), [key]
- 1805–78, U.S. businessman: pioneered in banking, stagecoach services, and express shipping.
- 1866–1946, English novelist and historian.
- 1815–48, U.S. dentist: pioneered use of nitrous oxide as an anesthetic.
- (Ida Bell Wells-Barnett), 1862–1931, U.S. journalist and civil-rights leader.
- a historic town in E Somersetshire, in SW England: cathedral. 8586.
- wells (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.