wasp: Meaning and Definition of
- any of numerous social or solitary hymenopterous insects of the Vespidae, Sphecidae, and allied families, generally having a long, slender body and narrow waist and, in the female, a stinger.
- a person who is snappish or petulant.
— Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive. Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.
- a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
- a member of the privileged, established white upper middle class in the U.S.
- a member of the Women's Air Force Service Pilots, an organization disbanded in 1944.
- wasp (Thesaurus)