wandering: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (won'dur-ing), [key]
- moving from place to place without a fixed plan; roaming; rambling: wandering tourists.
- having no permanent residence; nomadic: a wandering tribe of Indians.
- meandering; winding: a wandering river; a wandering path.
- an aimless roving about; leisurely traveling from place to place: a period of delightful wandering through Italy.
- Usually, Her wanderings took her all over the world.
- aimless travels; meanderings:Her wanderings took her all over the world.
- disordered thoughts or utterances; incoherencies:mental wanderings; the wanderings of delirium.
- wandering (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.