Meaning of voyage
Pronunciation: (voi'ij), [key]
— n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a course of travel or passage, esp. a long journey by water to a distant place.
- a passage through air or space, as a flight in an airplane or space vehicle.
- a journey or expedition from one place to another by land.
- Often,journeys or travels as the subject of a written account, or the account itself: the voyages of Marco Polo.
- an enterprise or undertaking.
- to make or take a voyage; travel; journey.
- to traverse by a voyage: to voyage the seven seas.
- voyage (Thesaurus)