vocal: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (vō'kul), [key]
- of, pertaining to, or uttered with the voice: the vocal mechanism; vocal criticism.
- rendered by or intended for singing: vocal music.
- having a voice: A dog is a vocal, but not a verbal, being.
- giving forth sound with or as with a voice.
- inclined to express oneself in words, esp. copiously or insistently: a vocal advocate of reform.
- vocalic (def. 1).
- a vocal sound.
- a musical piece for a singer, usually with instrumental accompaniment. Cf.(def. 6).
- vocal (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.