Meaning of viewer
Pronunciation: (vy'ur), [key]
- a person or thing that views.
- a person who watches television, often a devotee of television or of a particular kind of television program: a weekly show aimed at teenage viewers.
- any of various optical devices to facilitate viewing, esp. one that is small and boxlike with a magnifying lens, and sometimes a light source, in which a photographic transparency may be viewed.
- an eyepiece or viewfinder.
- an official inspector of property, public works, or the like.
- viewer (Thesaurus)