Meaning of viable
Pronunciation: (vī'u-bul), [key]
- capable of living.
- physically fitted to live.
- (of a fetus) having reached such a stage of development as to be capable of living, under normal conditions, outside the uterus.
- able to live and grow.
- vivid; real; stimulating, as to the intellect, imagination, or senses: a period of history that few teachers can make viable for students.
- practicable; workable: a viable alternative.
- having the ability to grow, expand, develop, etc.: a new and viable country.
- viable (Thesaurus)