Meaning of verification
Pronunciation: (ver"u-fi-kā'shun), [key]
- the act of verifying.
- the state of being verified.
- evidence that establishes or confirms the accuracy or truth of something: We could find no verification for his fantastic claims.
- a formal assertion of the truth of something, as by oath or affidavit.
- the process of research, examination, etc., required to prove or establish authenticity or validity.
- a short confirmatory affidavit at the end of a pleading or petition.
- verification (Thesaurus)