vagabond: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (vag'u-bond"), [key]
- wandering from place to place without any settled home; nomadic: a vagabond tribe.
- leading an unsettled or carefree life.
- disreputable; worthless; shiftless.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a vagabond: vagabond habits.
- having an uncertain or irregular course or direction: a vagabond voyage.
- a person, usually without a permanent home, who wanders from place to place; nomad.
- an idle wanderer without a permanent home or visible means of support; tramp; vagrant.
- a carefree, worthless, or irresponsible person; rogue.
- vagabond (Thesaurus)