Meaning of unguarded
Pronunciation: (un-gär'did), [key]
- not guarded; unprotected; undefended.
- open; frank; guileless: an unguarded manner.
- exposed to attack or capture by the opponent without recourse by the player, as a card, chess piece, etc.: an unguarded queen of clubs; an unguarded pawn.
- not cautious or discreet; careless: In an unguarded moment he had told her about his affair.
- without a safeguard, as a cover, barrier, or shield, for protection: an unguarded buzz saw.
- unguarded (Thesaurus)