Meaning of unattended
Pronunciation: (un"u-ten'did), [key]
- without attendance; lacking an audience, spectators, etc.: an unattended meeting.
- not accompanied; not associated with, as a concomitant effect or result: a flash of lightning unattended by thunder.
- not cared for or ministered to: unattended patients; an unattended injury.
- not taken in charge; not watched over: an unattended switchboard.
- not accompanied, as by an attendant or companion; alone: The queen was unattended.
- unheeded; not listened to; disregarded: unattended warning signals.
- not tended to; not done or carried out, as a task (usually fol. by to): He left his studies unattended to.
- unattended (Thesaurus)