two-way: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (t'wā'), [key]
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- providing for or allowing movement in opposite directions, or both to and from a place: two-way traffic.
- allowing or entailing communication or exchange between two persons, groups, countries, etc.
- involving two parties or participants, as a relationship or agreement; two-sided: a two-way race for the nomination.
- entailing responsibilities, obligations, etc., on both such parties.
- capable of both receiving and sending signals: a two-way radio.
- capable of being used in two ways.