Thompson: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tomp'sun, tom'-), [key]
- 1753–1814, English physicist and diplomat, born in the U.S.
- 1894–1961, U.S. journalist.
- 1859–1907, English poet.
- 1847–1928, U.S. advertising executive.
- 1844–94, Canadian statesman: prime minister 1892–94.
- 1899–1984, U.S. composer and teacher.
- 1902–68, English novelist, born in Scotland.
- a city in N central Manitoba, in central Canada: nickel mining. 14,288.
- a town in NE Connecticut. 8141.
- thompson (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.