testify: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tes'tu-fī"), [key]
— v., -fied, -fy•ing.
- to bear witness; give or afford evidence.
- to give testimony under oath or solemn affirmation, usually in court.
- to make solemn declaration.
- to bear witness to; affirm as fact or truth; attest.
- to give or afford evidence of in any manner.
- to state or declare under oath or affirmation, usually in court.
- to declare, profess, or acknowledge openly.
- testify (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.