tenth: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tenth), [key]
- next after ninth; being the ordinal number for ten.
- being one of ten equal parts.
- one of ten equal parts, esp. of one ().
- the member of a series preceding the eleventh and following the ninth.
- a tone distant from another tone by an interval of an octave and a third.
- the interval between such tones.
- the harmonic combination of such tones.
- Also called(in decimal notation) the position of the first digit to the right of the decimal point.
- in the tenth place; tenthly.
- tenth (Thesaurus)