suite: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (swēt or, for 3 often, st), [key]
- a number of things forming a series or set.
- a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
- a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
- a company of followers or attendants; a train or retinue.
- an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
- an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
- a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
- suite (Thesaurus)