Meaning of sticker
Pronunciation: (stik'ur), [key]
- a person or thing that sticks.
- an adhesive label.
- something, as a problem or riddle, that puzzles or nonpluses one.
- a knife, esp. one used as a weapon by a criminal.
- a worker who kills animals in a slaughterhouse by piercing the jugular vein with a pointed instrument.
- a bur, thorn, or the like.
- of or pertaining to the sticker price of an automobile: Customers are experiencing sticker shock at the high price of new cars.
- to place a sticker on.
- sticker (Thesaurus)