stealth: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (stelth), [key]
- secret, clandestine, or surreptitious procedure.
- a furtive departure or entrance.
- an act of stealing; theft.
- the thing stolen; booty.
- (cap.)a U.S. Air Force project involving a range of technologies, with the purpose of developing aircraft that are difficult to detect by sight, sound, radar, and infrared energy.
- surreptitious; secret; not openly acknowledged: a stealth hiring of the competitor's CEO; the stealth issue of the Presidential race.
- stealth (Thesaurus)