Meaning of spree
Pronunciation: (sprē), [key]
- a lively frolic or outing.
- a bout or spell of drinking to intoxication; binge; carousal.
- a period, spell, or bout of indulgence, as of a particular wish, craving, or whim: an eating spree; a spending spree.
- a period or outburst of extreme activity: Our basketball team went on a scoring spree and won 114 to 78.
Pronunciation: (shprā), [key]
- a river in E Germany, flowing N through Berlin to the Havel River. 220 mi. (354 km) long.
- spree (Thesaurus)