sophistication: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (su-fis"ti-kā'shun), [key]
- sophisticated character, ideas, tastes, or ways as the result of education, worldly experience, etc.: the sophistication of the wealthy.
- change from the natural character or simplicity, or the resulting condition.
- complexity, as in design or organization.
- impairment or debasement, as of purity or genuineness.
- the use of sophistry; a sophism, quibble, or fallacious argument.
- sophistication (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.