Meaning of somewhere
Pronunciation: (sum'hwâr", -wâr"), [key]
- in or at some place not specified, determined, or known: They live somewhere in Michigan.
- to some place not specified or known: They went out somewhere.
- at or to some point in amount, degree, etc. (usually fol. by about, near, etc.): He is somewhere about 60 years old.
- at some point of time (usually fol. by about, between, in, etc.): somewhere about 1930; somewhere between 1930 and 1940; somewhere in the 1930s.
- an unspecified or uncertain place.
- somewhere (Thesaurus)