slush: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (slush), [key]
- partly melted snow.
- liquid mud; watery mire.
- waste, as fat, grease, or other refuse, from the galley of a ship.
- a mixture of grease and other materials for lubricating.
- silly, sentimental, or weakly emotional talk or writing: romantic slush.
- to splash with slush.
- to grease, polish, or cover with slush.
- to fill or cover with mortar or cement.
- to wash with a large quantity of water, as by dashing it on.
- slush (Thesaurus)