rotten: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rot'n), [key]
— -er, -est.
- decomposing or decaying; putrid; tainted, foul, or bad-smelling.
- corrupt or morally offensive.
- wretchedly bad, unpleasant, or unsatisfactory; miserable: a rotten piece of work; a rotten day at the office.
- contemptible; despicable: a rotten little liar; a rotten trick.
- (of soil, rocks, etc.) soft, yielding, or friable as the result of decomposition.
- rotten (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.