Meaning of Rogers
Pronunciation: (roj'urz), [key]
- 1893–1968, U.S. composer.
- 1870–1957, U.S. book designer and printer.
- 1902–87, U.S. psychologist.
- (Virginia Katherine McMath), born 1911, U.S. actress and dancer.
- 1867–1947, U.S. architect.
- 1731–95, American pioneer and commander in the British regular army during the French and Indian War.
- 1763–1855, English poet.
- 1879–1935, U.S. actor and humorist.
- born 1913, U.S. lawyer: Attorney General 1957–61; Secretary of State 1969–73.
- a city in NW Arkansas. 17,429.
- rogers (Thesaurus)