rocker: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (rok'ur), [key]
- Also calledone of the curved pieces on which a cradle or a rocking chair rocks.
- a rock-'n'-roll song: She sang a ballad and followed that with two of her well-known rockers.
- any of various devices that operate with a rocking motion.
- a small steel plate with one curved and toothed edge for roughening a copperplate to make a mezzotint.
- cradle (def. 13).
- an ice skate that has a curved blade.
- a performer or fan of rock music.
- insane; crazy: You're off your rocker if you think I'm going to climb that mountain.
- rocker (Thesaurus)