road show: Meaning and Definition of
- a show, as a play or musical comedy, performed by a touring group of actors.
- an important motion picture, usually presented only twice daily on a reserved-seat basis and at increased prices.
- any traveling exhibit, as one promoting a company's products or a government program.
- any group traveling about the country for a specific purpose, as a political candidate together with his or her entourage.
Pronunciation: (rōd'shō'), [key]
— adj., v., -showed, -show•ing.
- of or pertaining to road shows.
- to present as a road show.