revert: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ri-vûrt'), [key]
- to return to a former habit, practice, belief, condition, etc.: They reverted to the ways of their forefathers.
- to go back to or return to the former owner or to his or her heirs.
- to return to an earlier or primitive type.
- to go back in thought or discussion: He constantly reverted to his childhood.
- a person or thing that reverts.
- a reversion.
- revert (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.