Meaning of pullout
Pronunciation: (pool'out"), [key]
- an act or instance of pulling out; removal.
- a withdrawal, as of troops or funds; pullback.
- a maneuver by which an aircraft levels into horizontal flight after a dive.
- a section of a newspaper or magazine that is complete in itself and may be removed and retained: a 24-page pullout of barbecue recipes.
- an area at the side of a road where drivers may pull off for emergencies, to rest or view the scenery, etc.; pull-off.
- designed to be pulled out or removed: pullout compartments in a desk.
- pullout (Thesaurus)