Meaning of psychic
Pronunciation: (sī'kik), [key]
- of or pertaining to the human soul or mind; mental (opposed to physical).
- pertaining to or noting mental phenomena.
- outside of natural or scientific knowledge; spiritual.
- of or pertaining to some apparently nonphysical force or agency: psychic research; psychic phenomena.
- sensitive to influences or forces of a nonphysical or supernatural nature.
- a person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium.
- psychic (Thesaurus)