Prussian: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (prush'un), [key]
- of or pertaining to Prussia or its inhabitants.
- characterized by, exemplifying, or resembling Prussianism.
- a native or inhabitant of Prussia.
- (originally) one of a Lettic people formerly inhabiting territory along and near the coast at the southeastern corner of the Baltic Sea.
- a Baltic language formerly spoken in Prussia; Old Prussian. Abbr.: Pruss
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.