Meaning of organizer
Pronunciation: (ôr'gu-nī"zur), [key]
- a person who organizes, esp. one who forms and organizes a group.
- a person whse job is to enlist employees into membership in a union.
- a person who organizes or schedules work: You would get this job done sooner if you were a better organizer.
- a multiple folder or, sometimes, a notebook in which correspondence, papers, etc., are sorted by subject, date, or otherwise, for systematic handling.
- any part of an embryo that stimulates the development and differentiation of another part.
- organizer (Thesaurus)