Meaning of one-sided
Pronunciation: (wun'sī'did), [key]
- considering but one side of a matter or question; partial or unfair: a one-sided judgment.
- with one party, contestant, side, etc., vastly superior; unbalanced; unequal: a one-sided fight.
- existing or occurring on one side only.
- having but one side, or but one developed or finished side.
- having one side larger or more developed than the other.
- involving the action of one person only.
- having the parts all on one side, as an inflorescence.