Meaning of number one
- oneself, esp. one's own well-being or interests: to look out for number one.
- a person, company, etc., that is first in rank, order, or prestige: Our team is number one.
- of the highest in quality, status, importance, etc.; first-rate: a number one performance.
- first in rank, order, or prestige: the number one book on the bestseller list.
- urination: used esp. by or with reference to children.
- to urinate: used esp. by or with reference to children.
- number one (Thesaurus)