nowhere: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (nō'hwâr", -wâr"), [key]
- in or at no place; not anywhere: The missing pen was nowhere to be found.
- to no place: We went nowhere last weekend.
- not nearly: There's nowhere near enough food to go around.
- the state of nonexistence or seeming nonexistence: A gang of thieves appeared from nowhere.
- anonymity or obscurity: She came from nowhere to win the championship.
- an unknown, remote, or nonexistent place or region.
- in a remote, isolated, or inaccessible area.
- nowhere (Thesaurus)