Meaning of nicety
Pronunciation: (nī'si-tē), [key]
— pl. -ties.
- a delicate or fine point; punctilio: niceties of protocol.
- a fine distinction; subtlety; detail: the niceties of the filigree work.
- Usually,a refined, elegant, or choice feature, as of manner or living: working hard to acquire the niceties of life.
- exactness or precision.
- the quality of being nice; niceness.
- delicacy of character, as of something requiring care or tact: a matter of considerable nicety.
- nicety (Thesaurus)