mustache: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mus'tash, mu-stash'), [key]
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- the hair growing on the upper lip
- such hair on men, allowed to grow without shaving, and often trimmed in any of various shapes.
- hairs or bristles growing near the mouth of an animal.
- a stripe of color, or elongated feathers, suggestive of a mustache on the side of the head of a bird.
- something resembling a mustache, as food or drink adhering to the upper lip: a mustache of milk.