Meaning of movable
Pronunciation: (m'vu-bul), [key]
- capable of being moved; not fixed in one place, position, or posture.
- (of property)
- not permanent in reference to place; capable of being moved without injury.
- personal, as distinguished from real.
- changing from one date to another in different years: a movable holiday.
- (of type or matrices) able to be rearranged.
- an article of furniture that is not fixed in place.
- Often,an article of personal property not attached to land.
- movable (Thesaurus)