Meaning of monolithic
Pronunciation: (mon"u-lith'ik), [key]
- of or pertaining to a monolith.
- made of only one stone: a monolithic column.
- consisting of one piece; solid or unbroken: a boat with a monolithic hull.
- constructed of monoliths or huge blocks of stone: the monolithic monuments of the New Stone Age.
- characterized by massiveness, total uniformity, rigidity, invulnerability, etc.: a monolithic society.
- of or pertaining to an integrated circuit formed in a single chip.
- monolithic (Thesaurus)