Meaning of modeling
Pronunciation: (mod'l-ing), [key]
- the act, art, or profession of a person who models.
- the process of producing sculptured form with some plastic material, as clay.
- the technique of rendering the illusion of volume on a two-dimensional surface by shading.
- the treatment of volume, as the turning of a form, in sculpture.
- the representation, often mathematical, of a process, concept, or operation of a system, often implemented by a computer program.
- Also calledtherapy in which a particular behavior is elicited by the observation of similar behavior in others.
- modeling (Thesaurus)