mixture: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (miks'chur), [key]
- a product of mixing.
- any combination or blend of different elements, kinds, qualities, etc.: a mixture of good and bad traits.
- an aggregate of two or more substances that are not chemically united and that exist in no fixed proportion to each other.
- a fabric woven of yarns combining various colors: a heather mixture.
- the act of mixing or the state of being mixed.
- an added element or ingredient; admixture.
- mixture (Thesaurus)