metaphysical: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (met"u-fiz'i-kul), [key]
- pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- concerned with abstract thought or subjects, as existence, causality, or truth.
- concerned with first principles and ultimate grounds, as being, time, or substance.
- highly abstract, subtle, or abstruse.
- designating or pertaining to the poetry of an early group of 17th-century English poets, notably John Donne, whose characteristic style is highly intellectual and philosophical and features intensive use of ingenious conceits and turns of wit.
- imaginary or fanciful.
- metaphysical (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.