message: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mes'ij), [key]
- a communication containing some information, news, advice, request, or the like, sent by messenger, radio, telephone, or other means.
- an official communication, as from a chief executive to a legislative body: the President's message to Congress.
- the inspired utterance of a prophet or sage.
- one or more words taken as a unit.
- the point, moral, or meaning of a gesture, utterance, novel, motion picture, etc.
- to understand or comprehend, esp. to infer the correct meaning from circumstances, hints, etc.: If we don't invite him to the party, maybe he'll get the message.
- message (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.