made: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (mād), [key]
- pt. and pp. of
- produced by making, preparing, etc., in a particular way (often used in combination): well-made garments.
- artificially produced: made fur.
- invented or made-up: to tell made stories about oneself.
- prepared, esp. from several ingredients: a made dish.
- assured of success or fortune: a made man.
- With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to be assured or confident of success:With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to have achieved success, esp. wealth, status, or the like.
- made (Thesaurus)