loser: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (l'zur), [key]
- a person, team, nation, etc., that loses: The visiting team was the loser in the series.
- a two-time loser.
- a person who has been convicted of a misdemeanor or, esp., a felony:a two-time loser.
- a person who has failed at a particular activity:a loser at marriage.
- someone or something that is marked by consistently or thoroughly bad quality, performance, etc.:Don't bother to see that film, it's a real loser.
- a misfit, esp. someone who has never or seldom been successful at a job, personal relationship, etc.
- loser (Thesaurus)