Meaning of li
— n. Music.
- the solmization syllable used for the semitone between the sixth and seventh degrees of a scale.
— pl. li.
- a Chinese unit of distance, equivalent to about one-third of a mile (0.5 km).
- (in Chinese ethical philosophy) the etiquette traditionally prescribed for individuals or groups of people in a given situation.
- a member of an aboriginal people of the island of Hainan in Southeastern China.
- the Kadai language of the Li.
— Symbol, Chem.
- link; links.
- light infantry.
- Long Island.
- li (Thesaurus)